2007 Dodge Ram 1500 consumer reviews

$21,505–$26,200 MSRP range

side view of 2007 Ram 1500 Dodge

90% of drivers recommend this machine

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Condolement 4.4
  • Interior pattern 4.three
  • Functioning 4.v
  • Value for the money 4.four
  • Exterior styling 4.half-dozen
  • Reliability iv.v

Fantastic truck

What a fantastic truck. This truck just does everything correct . Mine is a 5.7 Hemi that sounds incredible. Power is very good, although not every bit strong or fast every bit my 2014 five.0 F150. Roomy and comfortable and shine equally silk on the road. Nevertheless since the v.vii hemi screams with testosterone building induction and frazzle noise, it's loud. If you don't like a powerful sounding vehicles wait elsewhere. Otherwise go find one and buy information technology !!!! i

Show total review

Constitute what I needed and was looking for!!

I had been looking for this exact vehicle and found it at Community Buick on line. I am sure it volition meet all my needs. The vehicle was in adept shape and what I wanted.

Show full review

Strong vehicle

Powerful ability train and comfortable as well. Plenary of options to meet my needs. Hemi is undecayed. Body styling stay fashionable which keeps interest in the truck.

Show full review

Very reliable for the price!

My husband is very satisfied with his vehicle. He stated at that place was nothing he wanted to change in information technology. It has a 8cylinder engine 5.7 hemi with 4 doors. It even came with iii calendar month warranty

Bear witness full review

Favorite vehicle I've owned

Everything you need and more than not a lot of issues. Pays for it's cocky corking looking and lots of room for mod Upgrades. Dash ready is earlier it'southward time ride quality is peachy fifty-fifty with Bobby tires

Show full review

I will not get rid of my vehicle

Information technology met all my needs the comfort of a car and durability of a pickup truck with only minor repairs. I savor my contrivance truck.

Show full review

truck is absolutely dandy

this is exactly what I needed for work. best buying feel I have e'er had. Thank you josh for meeting all my needs. the edifice was nice and cozy. His married woman decorated information technology beautifully. They make you feel so at home.

Evidence full review

Does Not Run and I haven't Owned it for a Calendar month!

I got this truck from USA1 of Dalton on May 30th 2020. Non even two weeks in and that truck is NO LONGER running. The person I bought it from, RAFEEK, at USA1 of DALTON supposedly replaced the thermostat and after it would no longer run. Now we take to have Rafeek to court for selling us a useless vehicle!!!!

Show total review

Mot reliable car that I've ever own

Awesome and I can't believe that its used its so clean and too found out that he sells parts from all types of trucks and cars

Prove total review

Absolute Beast

Fun to drive, room for anything, pulls whatever I need, goes where I need it to go, and that Hemi makes the dissonance of singing angels. I recollect the only problem with these trucks is the Hemi may exist to powerful for inexperienced drivers.

Evidence full review